Everything in the DCP portfolio is plug-and-play. No new cabinets, no need to build up complex DWDM knowledge. DCP allows for a much more convenient distributed DWDM architecture throughout the datacentre with DCP modules placed close to where they need.
DCP transponders and muxponders can be used in any combination alongside embedded DWDM transceivers for flexible networking. With an M-Series intelligent multiplexer as the open line networking element, all traffic types can be combined together from throughout the datacentre on to a DWDM network.
Existing fiber optical networks can be easily upgraded with new services instead of building new systems from scratch. 40 and 100G services can easily be added to existing CWDM or DWDM networks previously optimised for 10G traffic.
True open line networking. Any combination of transponders, muxponders and embedded DWDM transceivers.
- Transponders and Muxponders
- Metro and Long haul
- Back to front/front to back air flow
- Low power, Plug and playearn more...
- DCP modules placed close to each switch
- Local element management
- Minimal fiber cost and routing
- Common M-Series for open network philosophyLearn more...
- No complex setup or knowledge required
- Remove DWDM complexities
- Operational costs significantly reduced
- Encapsulated modules for easy handlingLearn more...